Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Northeast Color is looking to add a Business Development Executive to the team. The Business Development Executive will work closely with the Sales and Marketing Director to identify, qualify, close, and onboard new franchise and multi-unit clients. They will conduct needs analysis appointments with new prospects to determine creative solutions to maximize client brand awareness and create procedures that will ensure a smooth sales process. The Business Development Executive will be responsible for creatively exploring the optimal solution for each prospect organization and will develop a strategic plan to solidify the relationship while offering the highest value to the client, with a goal of establishing ongoing/future revenue streams.
- The Account Executive will conduct, needs analysis/discovery meetings with each prospect to:
- Learn the company’s history, brand message, the role of the primary contact as well as the company’s initiatives, challenges, short and long term goals.
- Identify effective custom decor solutions, available budget and potential obstacles.
- Discover the clients expectations from all key stakeholders.
- The Account Executive will work with the Estimating, Creative, Production and Marketing teams to craft effective, cost-efficient business proposals which includes facilitating conversations about product development, pricing, and account planning.
- The Account Executive will work to transition new clients to the Sales team and onboard the client to Northeast Color as a whole.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through both direct and indirect contact.
- Identifies and develops strategic relationships with potential clients or partners to increase revenue.
- Generates new business and ensures the growth of each new client account.
- Assesses the potential application of products or services and offers solutions that meet the needs of customers.
- Ensure products consistently meet or exceed customer standards.
- Specialize in lead nurturing and conversion of sales leads into clients.
- In assessing prospective clients, the Account Executive will be tasked with attending networking, trade and industry events, creating new client presentations and facilitating client meetings.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Be a hunter with an ability to close business.
- Networking skills to liaise with business partners and potential clients.
- Must possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who possesses both superb needs analysis and requirements gathering skills while comfortable with relationship building and sales techniques.
- Ability to create and execute business plans with actionable objectives.
- Must be computer proficient with strong presentation and negotiating skills.
- Creative ability to explain the product and its details as well as the positive brand experience created to clients.
- Present the sale as well as resolve issues or concerns.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
At Northeast Color, we are focused on helping franchises achieve success through strategic brand identity asset development and manufacturing, accompanied by a flexible and accommodating approach to customer service.
Northeast Color has advanced printing and light-manufacturing capabilities, and continues to innovate and improve interior decor products for the franchise industry. Our mission is to continue to take care of our customers and employees, and continue to innovate and bring new products to market.
At Northeast Color, we enjoy working with individuals who are passionate about what they do. We value the talent, experience, and unique ideas that our staff members bring to the table. We look for those who not only have the right skills and experience to succeed in a particular role, but also those who are eager to learn and grow with us.
If you’re interested in working with a company that appreciates the effort and enthusiasm put forth by its employees, we’re interested in hearing from you.
Paid Medical and Dental Insurance
Paid Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
Annual 401k Contribution
Paid Time Off
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type:On-site, Full-time
Location: Dover, NH
Start Date: Immediately
Reports to: Sales Director
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60k – $75k