Salary: $0.00 /year
Attention All Hunters: Northeast Color is offering an exciting six figure + opportunity to lead our new Commercial Wallcovering Division!
You Are: a Commercial Wallcovering expert with years of experience in the industry. (also: savvy, charismatic and, most likely, brilliant)
You Can: close business, generate revenue, and knock everyone’s socks off.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Director to identify, qualify, close, and onboard new commercial wallcovering clients.
- Conduct needs analysis appointments with new prospects to determine creative solutions to maximize client brand awareness.
- Create procedures and processes that ensure a smooth sales process along with bottom line results.
- Creatively explore optimal commercial wallcovering solutions for each prospect organization.
- Develop a strategic plan to solidify the relationship with a goal of establishing ongoing/future revenue streams.
- Make. It. Rain.
- Conduct needs analysis/discovery meetings with each prospect.
- Learn the company’s history, brand message, the role of the primary contact as well as the company’s initiatives, challenges, short and long term goals.
- Identify effective commercial wallcovering solutions, available budget and potential obstacles.
- Discover the clients expectations from all key stakeholders.
- Work with the Estimating, Creative and Marketing teams to craft effective, cost-efficient business proposals which includes facilitating conversations about digital signage package options, pricing, and account planning.
- Transition new clients to the Sales team and onboard the client to Northeast Color as a whole.
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through both direct and indirect contact.
- Generates new business, ensuring the growth of each new client account
- Consistently meet and exceed customer standards (obviously).
- Specialize in lead nurturing and conversion of sales leads into clients.
- Attend industry specific networking, trade and events, creating new client presentations and facilitating client meetings.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of successful Commercial Wallcovering sales experience.
- Maintain a high close ratio.
- Networking skills to liaise with business partners and potential clients.
- Must possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills (as noted above, savvy and charismatic).
- Enthusiastic self-starter who possesses both superb needs analysis and requirements gathering skills while comfortable with relationship building and sales techniques.
- Ability to create and execute business plans with actionable objectives.
- Must be computer proficient with strong presentation and negotiating skills.
- Creative ability to explain the product and its details as well as the positive brand experience created to clients (the “brilliance” noted above).
- Present the sale, as well as resolve issues or concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting/standing at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 5 pounds (or however much a sack of gold weighs).
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
At Northeast Color, we are focused on helping franchises achieve success through strategic brand identity asset development and manufacturing, accompanied by a flexible and accommodating approach to customer service.
Northeast Color has advanced printing and light-manufacturing capabilities, and continues to innovate and improve interior decor products for the franchise industry. Our mission is to continue to take care of our customers and employees, and continue to innovate and bring new products to market.
At Northeast Color, we enjoy working with individuals who are passionate about what they do. We value the talent, experience, and unique ideas that our staff members bring to the table. We look for those who not only have the right skills and experience to succeed in a particular role, but also those who are eager to learn and grow with us.
If you’re interested in working with a company that appreciates the effort and enthusiasm put forth by its employees, we’re interested in hearing from you.
Paid Medical and Dental Insurance
Paid Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
Annual 401k Contribution
Paid Time Off
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type:On-site, Full-time
Location: Dover, NH
Start Date: Immediately
Reports to: Sales Director
Job Type: Full-time
Annual Compensation: Six Figure Plus