Salary: $18.00 /hour
The Customer Service / Sales Support Representative will be responsible for answering all incoming calls to the sales department; routing calls to the appropriate member of the sales team, providing customers with basic product information, researching and responding to all customer service inquiries, processing online orders as well as updating and maintaining key customer account information. The CSR will also provide research on shipment tracking information on orders as needed. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to: assisting with order placement, educating and informing customers about all products and promotions when appropriate, providing follow-up support to sales team as needed for order completion. The ideal candidate will look for and be open to accepting new responsibilities or tasks that will further propel company growth and / or enhance current offerings.
The Customer Service/Sales Support Representative will help support account managers and other members of the sales team. The CSR will also work with customers and accounts on servicing orders helping them to, replenish, replace or update products they have purchased from Northeast Color in the past.
In addition, the CSR will be responsible for monitoring and completing orders placed through our respective customers digital storefront assisting with processing, corrections and fulfillment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming calls to the sales office.
- Answers routine call inquiries regarding the company, as well as product and service information.
- Process online orders.
- Fulfills product information requests.
- Place small outsource orders and complete PO’s.
- Manage fulfillment of follow up materials for new customers.
- Work with other departments to make sure customer records are up to date.
- Manage shipping information for corporate customer contacts.
- Investigate estimated shipping costs on new orders.
- Research shipment tracking information on orders as needed.
- Verifying bill contact information for customers.
- Research and resolve complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Responds to customer inquiries by telephone or email to provide non-technical problem resolution.
- Resolves routine and some non-routine problems and communicates solutions or requested information to the customer.
- Analyze customer service needs and refer to other service or technical departments for follow up as needed.
- Process replacements and returns in a timely manner.
- Schedules, submits, and initiates supplier returns in accordance with standard procedures.
- Assist Account Management team with daily tasks from managing servicing orders to contacting customers for anything related to promoting and enhancing the sales experience at Northeast Color.
Educations & Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Prolonged periods of sitting/standing at a desk.
- Prolonged periods of working at a computer.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
At Northeast Color, we are focused on helping franchises achieve success through strategic brand identity asset development and manufacturing, accompanied by a flexible and accommodating approach to customer service.
Northeast Color has advanced printing and light-manufacturing capabilities, and continues to innovate and improve interior decor products for the franchise industry. Our mission is to continue to take care of our customers and employees, and continue to innovate and bring new products to market.
At Northeast Color, we enjoy working with individuals who are passionate about what they do. We value the talent, experience, and unique ideas that our staff members bring to the table. We look for those who not only have the right skills and experience to succeed in a particular role, but also those who are eager to learn and grow with us.
If you’re interested in working with a company that appreciates the effort and enthusiasm put forth by its employees, we’re interested in hearing from you.
Paid Medical and Dental Insurance
Paid Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
Annual 401k Contribution
Paid Time Off
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: On-site, Full-time
Location: Dover, NH
Start Date: Immediately
Reports to: Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 per hour*