Dover, NH 03820
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
A multi-talented and highly organized producer of dynamic motion graphics, interactive content, and animations for use in digital signage and web.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Digital signage administration and content development, which may include;
- Animation, Video Editing & Photo manipulation
- 3D Design and Rendering
- Touch screen, API integration, Augmented Reality, & Content Triggering
- Front end web design and coding
- Administration of various content management systems
- HTML email development, and email campaign management
- Website design and implementation; online sign-up forms, landing pages, promotional pages, and e-commerce platform stylizing
- Illustrate basic designs, wireframes, and copy layouts for online content
- Maintain and operate video and photo equipment
- Research and implement systems to offer future proof solutions
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of multimedia tools and software
- Graphic design
- Project management
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to problem-solve
- Excellent time management
- Understanding of Mobile, Desktop computer technology
- Understanding of commercial Audio/Video broadcast solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
Educations & Experience:
- 5+ years of working experience
- Digital Signage Administration a plus
- Prolonged periods of sitting/standing at a desk
- Prolonged periods of working at a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 5 pounds
- This position is based on-site but may be done remotely as needed with prior approval.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
At Northeast Color, we are focused on helping franchise organizations achieve success through strategic brand identity asset development and manufacturing, accompanied by a flexible and accommodating approach to customer service.
Northeast Color has advanced printing and light-manufacturing capabilities and continues to innovate and improve interior decor products for the franchise industry. Our mission is to continue to take care of our customers and employees and continue to innovate and bring new products to market.
At Northeast Color, we enjoy working with individuals who are passionate about what they do. We value the talent, experience, and unique ideas that our staff members bring to the table. We look for those who not only have the right skills and experience to succeed in a particular role, but also those who are eager to learn and grow with us.
If you’re interested in working with a company that appreciates the effort and enthusiasm put forth by its employees, we’re interested in hearing from you.
Paid Medical and Dental Insurance
Paid Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
Annual 401k Contribution
Paid Time Off
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: On-site, Full-time
Location: Dover, NH
Start Date: Immediately
Reports to: Art Director
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000 to $60,000 Annual
Job Type: Full-time