Dover, NH 03820
Salary: $18.00 /hour
Northeast Color is looking to add a new member to the Technology team! The Technology Support Specialist will assist the Technology Team with daily tasks within the technology department. They will support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software. They will document, track and monitor problems to ensure a timely solution. They will also assist with network design and deployment, both wired and wireless.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports, monitors, tests and troubleshoots hardware and software issues.
- Recommends and schedules repairs.
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches and resolves technical problems.
- Installs and configures workstations.
- Responds to telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks and monitors problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Periodic basic data entry and data importing through the use of import templates
- Audits output data.
- Basic Crystal Reports editing and writing.
- Assists with Network design and deployment, both wired and wireless.
- Supports e-commerce user base.
- Supports, monitors, tests and troubleshoots hardware and software problems pertaining to LAN.
- Provides end users support for all LAN based applications.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- High level of Customer Service skills is a must
- The Ideal candidate will be able to stay cool under pressure, and be able to handle multiple issue types at once.
- Attention to detail is key, including accurate record-keeping and time logging
- MacOS, Windows OS, Android OS, MS Office, GSuite skills
Educations & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related Technology discipline
- Administration or maintenance of a printing or manufacturing ERP software system
- Salesforce administration
- Previous general Help Desk or IT Support experience
- Past work with Digital Signage and Media hardware and software
- Prolonged periods of sitting/standing at a desk.
- Prolonged periods of working at a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds.
- May be required to work on ladders and/or elevated lifts or platforms
- May be required to work in dusty areas and areas with restricted mobility
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
At Northeast Color, we are focused on helping franchises achieve success through strategic brand identity asset development and manufacturing, accompanied by a flexible and accommodating approach to customer service.
Northeast Color has advanced printing and light-manufacturing capabilities, and continues to innovate and improve interior decor products for the franchise industry. Our mission is to continue to take care of our customers and employees, and continue to innovate and bring new products to market.
At Northeast Color, we enjoy working with individuals who are passionate about what they do. We value the talent, experience, and unique ideas that our staff members bring to the table. We look for those who not only have the right skills and experience to succeed in a particular role, but also those who are eager to learn and grow with us.
If you’re interested in working with a company that appreciates the effort and enthusiasm put forth by its employees, we’re interested in hearing from you.
Paid Medical and Dental Insurance
Paid Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
Annual 401k Contribution
Paid Time Off
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: On-site, Full-time
Location: Dover, NH
Start Date: Immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 per hour